I'm an Influenster!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

The Easter Bunny has arrived at my house.
I have been all over town filling a Yoda basket full of goodies today.
I got a huge loli pop, a chocolate bunny, a blue stuffed bunny, the elusive Poke mon cards and much more!
I love the dollar tree! you find a few good items then fill the rest with things from the dollar tree.
It’s such a wonderful idea!
My son should be super happy, even though we do not have a lot of money this year.

We will be going to my mom’s for dinner tomorrow.
I am bringing deviled eggs.
With a bunch of candy filled brightly colored plastic eggs.

Today being good Friday I hope you are all remembering what this holiday is really all about.
The fact that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
I have not been to church in a few years
but I do love the lord and I always say my prayers every night.
I do my best to live right and show my son the kind of person he should be.
I hope you all do the same.

I will not be hunting eggs this year because I am too old.
But I guess I did my hunting while I searched the town
for my son’s basket treats.
The way Mary Magdalene searched for Jesus after he had risen.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter holiday with your families.
Be safe on the roads and don’t forget what it is really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment