I'm an Influenster!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Life Changes

My mind is full of so many things today.
Life changes so fast sometimes.
What do yo do when your life throws you a curve ball?
Can you roll with the punches?
Or do you try to take the backseat and just coast for a bit?

We all deal with things differently.
I just hope you all DEAL with it.
Don’t just push it back and hope that later it will resolve itself.
Lets try not to be Scarlet O’Hara and “think about it tomorrow.”

But in thinking about it, my brain is just swimming, and that can get annoying too.
The hard part is when its not you who is the person affected by the change the most.
You are going through Second Hand Change.
And that means there isn’t anything you can actively do to help the situation.

I am a problem solver by nature, and when I can not solve your problem that is hard for me.
That’s what I do.
I solve. I find several different solutions to it and figure out the best one.
What is troubling me today is not my problem to solve.
Its not my life to fix.
I am affected by this change, but I do not know my role.

Have you ever felt this way?
What about your own life changes, do you hide from them, “till tomorrow?”
Do you seek God and ask for help?
Or maybe act before fully thinking?
Then you have Life Buyers Remorse the next day?

That can cause its own panic if you do not fully think through your choices.
Sometimes that alone, I have to admit, keeps me from making big life decisions.
So my biggest ones are usually made very quickly without thinking.
Otherwise I would not have made the decision at all.
But in the end, I use my problem solving skills and I trudge on.
I just “fix” the problem at hand.

And for those times when I can not be the Fixer,
Well its makes for a good blogging session.
And it clears out the brain in doing so.

Sometimes I have found my rambling thoughts help clear it all out.
I hope however you deal with your Life Changes that you DO deal with them.
Its not healthy to just keep them in.

1 comment:

  1. Hunny,
    You are all of those things!
    You shouldn't be so modest.. Your a great problem solver, excellent at everything you do ( I would be here all day if I tried to mention it all.)
    Great blog!! I love you more than anything..
    Everyone could stand to Lear from you.. ; )

    ReplyDelete