I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still here

Hello guys!

I am still here.
I am sorry I haven't published in a week.
Blogger was down for three days and I got sick.

Sinuses are no fun.
As I am still recovering.
Allergy season doesn't agree with me.
But I am pressing through.

I have also been very busy working on my house.
I am taking on a little girl for a few weeks this summer.
So I am trying to convert the office into a makeshift bed room.

I have been preparing for a yard sale as well.
Going through everything I have been building for some time now.
I have old bins from high school and they are filled with odd books and old folders.
As well as lots of crafty items.

I have a huge pile that is still growing!

My husband built a cage for the bunny.
We almost lost skipper one day.
Dotty very nearly had her public enemy #1!
But not to worry, Skipper is safe and sound now,
inside his 7ft long casa.

Just wanted to give you all and update.
Not to fear, I'm still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment