I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CrushED

Oh I'm crushed.
I'm fan crushed.
And no not in a good way.
Not I have a fan crush.

My fan CRUSH is getting married!
And the bad part is too someone related to another fan crush of mine.
Nikki Reed.
If you do not know her
crawl out from under that rock you've been under the last few years!
She is Rosalie from the Twilight Franchise.

At one point it was rumored she was after my other fan crush
Robert Pattinson.

Nikki whats the deal?
I don't like her, but apparently
we share the same taste in men.

So I was surfing the web on info
of the MTV movie awards from Sunday night.
I learned when Rob and Kristen won best kiss
from Eclipse Rob ran from the stage and kissed
Taylor L instead!!!
Then what do I find?
A video saying Nikki Reed is engaged.
I know she has been dating MY Paul.
So of course, now I'm fan crushed.

This has happened to me once before.
When Bryan White married Erica Paige.

Have any of you ever had a similar experience?
Ever want to hurl anything at the TV screen?
Someone QUICK give me something to throw!

No comments:

Post a Comment