I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quiet Time

So now that school is out I find my free time slipping away.
I have my friend's little girl with me for the bigger part of the summer.
Zach just got out of school.
This week is his first week out.

The Hubby works a late shift so he sleeps
And I try to keep the kids and the dogs quiet.

My blogging has suffered as of late.
So while the Hubs is out
Dogs in the backyard
Kids in the neighbor's pool,

I sit here listening to Paul McDonald
and enjoying my time.
The only thing that could make this better
would be a nice hot cup of coffee
made by my lovely Keurig.

But we are out of milk this morning.
So I will just enjoy my coffee later
while tuning out the screaming kids
and biting dogs.

Some of you may be wondering why the kids are in the pool next door.
If you read my Facebook posts you know we got a pool
for the kids to cool off in.

Well this morning it is flat
and completely empty.
So my little traitors took off to the neighbor's house. lol

The last time the pool went down was from a cat.
This time there is no water left.
I'm guessing we have a hole.
But man, I love sitting in the pool in the evenings.
Cooling off
and playing with the kids.
But I am afraid to see my water bill.
Can we call the utility department and ask for free months on the July bill?
Please.

Stay cool
and have a fun summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of the kids. They look sweet and carefree. Sorry to hear about the pool.

    ReplyDelete