I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blogs of Mention/Peolpe of Mention

This entry of Blogs of mention is on a good friend of mine.
Julie Kimble.
We are very happy that my cousin Robby had the good sense
to marry her!

I think she is incredible!
Right now she is in training to run in the
Dallas Texas White Rock Half Marathon.

Her team is raising  funds to help find cures
and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma,
Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma.

You can read the full story here and help out while you are there!
Julie-My-Fundraising-Page

I hope more people will be inspired to be more
like her.
I wish that there were more in the world who were.
It would be a better place to live in if that were true.

She is a busy Mom of 2 beautiful kiddos
and doesn't have a lot of time to blog, like most moms.

But I think it is very much a blog worth Mention.

You can find her blog here.
http://sleepymommy2.xanga.com/
It is also listed on the side of the site.
So you can easily access it from any page here.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment