I'm an Influenster!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Publishing Woes

Hello blogger world.

I have been recovering from the house project the last few days.
I got over heated painting that bed in over 100 degree temps.

But I can't stop once I have begun a project that big.
Therefore, I over did it.

So now I'm mostly back to normal and ready 
to get a post out to all of you.

So I am still in my research about the publishing world.
I have learned lots of new things.
I still have no idea which way I am going to go.

Here's the skinny.
So to go Traditional you must have an Agent.
Which seems like a daunting task.
I really want to go Traditional.
Cause I'm a Traditional Gal.
I want that newly binded fresh book to hold in my hands.

But I am now hearing to get an Agent you must
have 5,000 copies sold.

So I may be going the Amazon Kindle route.
I will take any advice you might have.
If you want a sneak peek or a preview
Sound off here and let me know.
If I get enough I will post it here!

2 comments:

  1. Hey crystal, this is Melissa,
    I would love to read anything that you have written. I think it would be amazing if you could get one of your books published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Melissa. I hope that it happens as well!

    ReplyDelete