I'm an Influenster!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready set go!

So I have been preparing to try my hand at NaNoWriMo this year.
If you forgot what it is, it is National Novel Writing Month.
It comes around every November!
I am excited to spend the month on writing.
But there will be lots of temptation to stray my mind.
Why?
Well Breaking Dawn hits theaters in only 19 days!
But I will just have to keep focused.
I have my idea.
(what would you choose, Love or Money?)
My main characters have been named.
I even have a working title finally.
The rest will just come to me as my fingers hit the keys.

If you want to join in check out this website.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/dashboard
There are regional get together's if you need that for extra motivation!
I start at midnight tonight.
Ready
Set
Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment