I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Serious finger to key action!

One of the main reasons we love to read
is because it is nice to live in a fantasy world from
time to time.
It can be a wonderful escape.

Writing is the same. Only this way you get to decide
what happens to the characters.
Sometimes I just have to put finger to key,
you could say. (well, how many put pen to paper any more.) :)
Just to see what comes out.

That is what NaNoWriMo is really all about.
Just writing to see what the end result may be.

That was what my alphabet blogging was all about as well.
So here I am up to the Letter "S"
And I have to admit, it was a rough road.
Some days I just could not come up with a good idea that went with that letter.
And others I would think of a Brilliant idea.
But forget it when it was time to write.

I am having lots of fun with my 1st NaNo experience.
Even taking time to read the forums and the twitter chatter.
This is day 3 and I am over the 7k mark.
Only 43k more to go!

I challenge my brain with these fun writing events.
What do you do to challenge your self,
Mind or Body?

No comments:

Post a Comment