I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Challenge

I found a letter to myself not too long ago.
Basically discussing with myself the things I
would like to change about myself.
The things I'd like to change about my life.

When I read it I was surprised to find the even though
I has completely forgotten that I had even written it,
I had accomplished most of the things.

I have a challenge for all of you.
As a sort of add on to your resolutions
for the new year,
Write a letter to yourself.
Tell your self where you would like your life to be next year.
What you hope to accomplish this year.

Is there anything you want to change?
How about some things you might like to add to your life?

If you are really brave you can come back here and comment.
Share what you would like.
If you are up for it, send me your letter to my email and I will post
it here as a guest blogger.

housewifeblog@live.com

..these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate...Rob Thomas, Little Wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment