I'm an Influenster!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Year's end

So we are at the end of 2011 already.
We have seen the last of the Harry Potter movies.
(I have not yet. so shhh..)
We have the first part of Twilight's Breaking Dawn out, still
in theaters.

Thanksgiving has come and gone again.
The Shopping craze is in full swing.

So what is in store for next year?
I have a few crafty ideas in mind.
I have been researching and learning new things
to do.
I am hoping to find me a few more hobbies to keep me busy.
I have so many as it is.
I quilt, write, make jewelry, can build Websites,
Photography, Photo editing, reading, scarf making,
crocheting, painting, and I am sure I am forgetting a few.
My new things I am learning is how to make Tutu's, and hair bows.

They are lots of fun and who doesn't love that instant gratification?

I have had lots of hits on my blog this year.
But I have a goal.
By the end of the year I want to reach 2,000 hits.
So I am asking you all for a bit of help.
Can you click that little facebook button or twitter link
located below each post.
And share with your friends.

Total hits so far is 1,669.
331 to go!

2 comments: