I'm an Influenster!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Zodiac and You

It's official.
I finally made it to Z!
Yeah! Streamers are flying in the air!

I completed the A to Z challenge.
It only took 4 months.
haha That is not very good.
But as any housewife knows,
the house duties come first.

So does my other writing I guess
since some days that took my attention away as well.

Before I get into today's Letter Z.
I wanted to give you all an update.
November is officially over.
I failed my NaNoWriMo this year.
My word count only got above 7k.
I will continue to work on the MS.
It just is not a NaNo success story.
I will try again next year.

So I chose the Zodiac to blog on today.
If you do not know your sign here is a list:
Aquarius Jan 20-Feb 18
Pisces Feb 19-March 20
Aries March 21- April 19
Taurus April 20- May 20
Gemini May 21-June 20
Cancer June 21-July 22
Leo July 23-August 22
Virgo Aug 23-September 23
Libra Sept 24-October 23
Scorpio Oct 24-Nov22
Sagittarius Nov 23-Dec 21
Capricorn Dec 22- Jan 19

I really believe this has a lot to do with how we act.
How our personalities come out.
And the way we react to each other.
Any time I read my horoscope its very close to how my day went.

It is very interesting to read about your sign.
To hear how much you are that way.
If you are born on the date your sign starts or ends
you are cusp born which means you are both the sign before or
after. That will cause you to be like a bit of both.
I am cusp born Virgo and Libra for example.

I have a Twitter feed that I really enjoy following.
They post facts every day for each sign.
Here is the link.
https://twitter.com/#!/ZodiacFacts
Check them out the facts are great! 
I just seen that there is a blog from them as well,
here is that link.
 
A few things they post are like this:
#Pisces are thoughtful listeners who can empathize with any situation.
rarely lose they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed.
As a no matter how much life throws at you, you always hold a belief that tomorrow will be a good day.
 
 

1 comment: