I'm an Influenster!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Catch up

Im so behind on my blog!
Last week I had half of a post for you on American idol but have been so busy I didn't get it finished.
So If you follow AI you know this week is the first week you can call in and vote!

So here are my favorites so far.
I feel these will be in final 10.
Colton Dixion is in my top 3.
He didnt want to audition this year after getting sent home last year on judgement day. He was just there for moral support for his little sister.
She unfortunately did not make it through Hollywood week .

Phil Phillips, I love him!
A pawn shop worker who has all this talent!
I think he's my favorite.

And I really like Reid Grimm as well.
Very talented young man.

Ok so that's my top 3.
Also making it after being sent home last year is Brielle Von Hugel.
Adam Brock was a cliff hanger last week on Tuesday night but made it through with many tears of joy.

I feel great talent was sent home that should have made it, including Lauren Grey and Nick Starr.

I hope you all had fun voting tonight.
I have yet to see this weeks shows.
But I am excited to see how it turns out and who the 13th guy was.

2 comments:

  1. I have no clue what's going with these shows but I take ur word they are good singers u got talent to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe but my musical talent is all in the ear. I don't have any other musical talent to speak of. Because I really don't think high scores on rock band count. Haha

    ReplyDelete