I'm an Influenster!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello

Hey all!
How has everyone been?
I know, I just can not keep up here lately.
I still have yet to work on my
Manuscript, and it has been on my mind lately.
Last summer I wrote the bulk of it in 3 months.
Now I need to dig in and make it perfect.
Writing takes a certain mood and lots of quiet time that I haven't had much of lately.
My house has been taken over by 4 of the cutest little weeny puppies you ever seen.
They are not peaceful thou, unless you are watching them play.

So Easter is soon.
And my Thirty-one business is taking off.
My calendar is filling up fast.
I am wearing my poor hubby out!
But he's just glad that I am happy and doing something I enjoy.
I haven't heard from you all in a while.
Leave me a question below and I will pick one to answer it in a future post

No comments:

Post a Comment