I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Celebrate Good Times!

Are you Celebrating?
Well I am!
Guess Why?
Ok I will tell you.
Because today is my
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

I started this blog one year ago today!
Yup I finally hit a milestone.
So What do you think?
Still Loving it as much?

I'm going to try and change things up a bit this year.
More on that in my next post. Which will be Tuesday.

So How should celebrate this occasion?
Cupcakes?
Milkshakes?
Pool Party?

How about a give-a-way?
Yay!

Ok so here's how it goes.
Invite your friends to like my blog.
Have them come here to this page and Comment when they do.
They can say a quick hello, and I need them to give me YOUR name.
Tell me who invited them...They can then participate in this give-a-way as well.
The person with the most added friends will win a item from me from
Thirty-One.
Item to be announced in a later post!
I will Run this for the Month of April.
So get those fingers ready and start adding friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment