I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paper love...

I have a very odd love for office supplies.
I walk onto an isle with paper, notebooks, day planners and I am instantly drawn in.

I am not sure what causes this phenomon but I love office supplies.I start to look at the day planners and the journals I begin thinking oh, what can I use that for?
Ooo! A pretty folder!
Yeah, I might need that...
I have collected many a day planner in my day.
Some I never even used.Maybe it's my love of writing that leads me to paper products.
When I went to vo-tech a few years ago I realized a need for organization.
All the great things that you can get to organize your desk and make it your own is a great tool.
I may not keep the rest of my house as organized as I would like.
But my desk I try to keep in line.
The paper isle is the key.
Do you have any unusual loves or obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal,
    I know just how you feel about office supplies. I love them as well! But however I also have a love for books! I have moor books then I know what to do with, and most of them our in plastic tubs! But what is so funny is that I have read everyone of them, one or two times and some times three. I find my self some times going back to books that I have had for years!


    Melissa Kimble

    ReplyDelete