I'm an Influenster!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Mother's Day Weekend

I know that I have missed 2 post days. I have been down with sinuses.
Feeling a bit better today.

So how was everyone's Mothers Day?
Mine was good.
We met my friend Charla and her family half way between us and them.
Her little Mackenzie is going to stay with us for a few weeks again this summer.
Not having a little girl of my own I tell her that she can share hers with me.
So I guess its fitting that we shared her on Mothers Day. lol

My son Zach made me a card, a coupon book, and a clay figure of my head.
He also gave me his Jacob New Moon "action figure."
I guess he has outgrown it. haha

I have already used some of my coupons. I had some like:
Zach makes mom a drink
Zach makes your bed
Zach will make you a sandwich
Zach will clean the living room.

Then after I got home I went down and visited with my mom.
Had a nice visit and helped her set up her Blue-ray player.

We have been planing a fun weekend for the kids it's a big surprise!
I will post pictures and let you in on the surprise next time.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment