I'm an Influenster!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

been around..

My Motto has been
Everything that happens
Happens for a Reason,
ever since I was 16 or 17.

That has really been a strong presence in my life.
There have been things I wish I could change.
Like my father dying.

There have been things I have tried to change.
Like empowering women.

There has also been things I can not change.
Like the women that no matter what I do I
can not reach.

I used to completely run from change,
I was afraid or unwilling to seek a newness.

I do remember that time. I do feel the negative aurora that
fear and stubbornness had placed there.

I did however learn in time to embrace change and accept new things.
Change brings greatness if you let it.

I feel a change coming. I do not know in what form, but I can feel
it peeking at me from behind the wall, as if it is watching the "little fat girl,"
just waiting to introduce it's self to her. Like a best friend waiting to be.

I know that I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I have had some topics for you.
Even have some typed up that I haven't posted.
It has been a crazy time here.
With school starting back, my son picking up a new hobby in the form of
learning the violin, and stuff going on with friends.

But my writing bone has been calling to me.
It it almost NaNoWriMo time again.
I failed last year, but i have been thinking of trying again.
Because what is life, if you never even try?
It's no life at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment