I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a busy time at the Johnson house.
Zach is out of school for the rest of the week.
I am starting the food today that I will take for dinner tomorrow.
Also Starting some shopping today for Christmas.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow,the day to eat way too much,
Cheat on my diet, and look through black Friday ads over and over.

My thirty- one mom is celebrating her one year anniversary with the company
This weekend with a party.

And I'm thinking some rest would be great.
It has not even begun yet!

I am also excitedly waiting on word from Central Avenue Publishing
About a manuscript I sent them.

Speaking of publishing I am reading Cure For Pain by N.M. Facile available
Now on Amazon.
Check back soon for an interview with her and review of the book.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
And try to squeeze in a little rest for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment