I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I saw mama kissing Santa Claus!

Christmas coming soon and if you have children you know all about Santa Claus.
My own son is 11 now and has asked about if Santa is real.
Of course we have always said yes he's real!

This year I know we are pushing it.
I have even asked what he wants from Santa and he has ignored
The question.

The myth of Santa makes this holiday so magical and special.
So I wonder if my son is just letting us continue with it all because he sees
Our excitement for him.

So how should one approach this subject once the time has come?
I read an article from a blog post this morning that was the sweetest thing.
A letter to her daughter explaining it all.
It actually teared me up, and I wanted to share it with my readers.

Here is the link.
http://www.circleofmoms.com/article/what-tell-your-kids-when-ask-santa-s-real-page-2-02593?trk=multipage_nextpage_big_buttons

Good luck!
If you have already told your kids in a unique way post below
And give us some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment