I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AMC Revamped

Yesterday I posted about OLTL.
I watched the new All My Children as well.

I have to say I was not as happy with it.
We are still waiting to find out what happened with
the cliff hanger that we were left with. Even after several
mentions of it throughout the episode.
And Yet another ending leaving me with questions.

Took me a minuet to figure out AJ was little A all grown up.
And from the theme at the beginning you can see a few new faces.
I even rewound and paused to get a closer look.

I was sad we didn't get to see all the cast, such as Bianca, Tad, Jr to name a few.
But you can not have a beloved character with out the one you love to hate that causes
so much drama for the beloved.
Yup Dr. David Hayward was present, and surrounding the events that cause
our many questions from late.

I thought the feel of the entire show was at least 10-15 years behind.
The furniture gave me a late 80's early 90's feel.
Very different from the return of OLTL.

Its odd to have AMC with no Erika, No Kendall, Ryan, Greenlee, Jr. and a few other faces.
So we shall see, I think I may need an entire week of episodes to decide my official opinion on
AMC return.

I will say yes I am glad they are both back.
Never should they have been taken off the air.
One of the shows that replaced them has been canceled already.
And many housewives such as myself were outraged.

But I have been complaining about ABC for several years now, its no longer
the great station it once was.
I could go on and on with an entire other post, so I will stop here.

What were your thoughts on the new AMC?
I want to hear, please comment below.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment