I'm an Influenster!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Reasonably Calm

Sometimes life is full of curve balls.
You can be going along just perfectly thinking how great it all is
Then bam! Fly ball to the head.
Your hit, your down.
But we are never out.

Remember that. 
Your NEVER out.
I've been a firm believer in Everything that happens, 
happens For a reason.
In Fact I think I've mentioned that before in this blog.

I used to question why I was born with cerebral palsy.
I used to get angry and cry about it.
But with all things in life no matter what you are facing
It simply does no good to get angry and cry.
It may make you feel better yes.
But does it get you results? No.

If I had been born with my body in working order I can tell
You that I would not be me.
I would have turned out very differently.
I really don't think I would have been as strong willed.

You have to go through tough times to come out stronger 
On the other side. It's true.

So if you are going through a hard time right now,
Just know that soon it will be worth the climb.
Because it does happen for a reason. 
And one day you will be glad that it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment