I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One litte word

I have a wonderful friend who instead of picking New Years resolutions she chooses one word to embody all she wants for her self and her family in the new year. I have watched her pick her words for a couple years and liked the idea but this year it spoke to me.
I decided to think about giving it a try. 
I mulled it over for a few weeks and it it exactly what I need this year. 
One word if chosen correctly can motivate you beyond those resolutions we pick earch year then fail almost immediately at. 
I believe when choosing your word it should envoke passion in you when you think of it.
The idea being it will keep. You going all year. 
My friend even has a lady paint her a picture with the word to hang up and so that she can see it as a reminder to not forget. 
I may create my own image and put it in my office.
So I'm sure you are wondering what my word I have chosen is. 
ASPIRE.

I wish to aspire to be a better Mother, Wife, friend. I aspire to be a better leader with thirtyone and work harder at my buisness. I wish to aspire to devote more ofmy time to learning about my career and how I can do better. And I aspire to be a more diligent writer. 

What do you think about this one word idea? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the coments below. And please tell me about your word if you choose one and wish to share.

Need help choosing a word? Check out www.aliedwards.com/blog for inspiration.

My cute little image I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment