I'm an Influenster!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

My YouTube Channel

I started a YouTube channel!
That's right I really did.
What is it about you ask?
Oh, glad you asked.
Its going to be me in a nutshell.
I'm wacky and goofy and at times TOO professional.
I'm going to do an Ipsy review/unboxing each month.
Beauty product hauls, Favorites videos, and I'll even keep you filled in on
my editing and publishing process
for  my new book!

I'm sure there will be other themes too. So keep checking back with me.
I have 2 videos up right now and 2 more that I am editing. So they will be up by the
end of the week.

I Dyed my hair purple! lol
Check out the video. I Dyed Purple!

I may do a post about that later. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete