I'm an Influenster!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Movies

Anyone who knows me knows that I love Movies.

With the introduction of 3D did not hurt that either.
I am getting excited for the final installment of Harry Potter.
It will be in theaters on Friday.

I was not a Harry Potter fan from the very beginning.
But I just had not seen the movies or even heard of the books.
Once I watched the first one though I was a fan.

Some people think bad of it without knowing what is is really about.
I say to them, Broaden your Horizon's!

I say that a lot actually..lol

I have still not seen Water for Elephants.
I promised my niece I would take her so I have been waiting
for her and My sister to be able to go.

It is still in theaters here at the cheap theater,
I am sure some of you are thinking right now
How can she go? Its out of theaters already..

We have been planning to see the new Transformers
for a few weeks now, we want to see it in 3D.
I just love Josh Duhamel, ever since he was just Leo
on All My Children.

Movies transform your perspective on things.
They take you to new lands.
You can fall in love for the first time, or for the last time.
Meet new people
Make new friends.

Once you take a shine to a new Actor/Actress
They can feel like a good friend.
Sometimes they are the only friend that can make you feel better.

You know that you have curled up in a ball and spent the evening
with Robert Pattinson, Hugh Grant, or John Trovolta. (insert your fave here)
Well I have, the above being my 3 fave guilty pleasures. ;)

While I see these few summer Movies
I will still be awaiting the most awaited movie of the year/
Breaking Dawn part 1.
Out in only 127 days 9 hours and 20 minuets.

No comments:

Post a Comment