I'm an Influenster!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Determination wears sneakers

Today I am up to the letter D.
I would like to show you Determination.
Determination can be present in many ways in your life.
It helps to use it wisely.
Put it to work for you in ways that will help you
to achieve all your goals.

To show you I want to talk about a very determined person.

I have told you once about my lovely cousin, Julie
who is running with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training.
She is running to raise money for the society.
She asked me if I would interview her for her Fundraising blog.
I of course said yes.
The link for it is here
Im-a-Runner

I love this cause, it touches home for me.
I lost my father to cancer when I was only 16.
It was the hardest thing I have ever gone through.
I think that says a lot being born with a physical handicap.

I have never let that slow me down, I still have limits though.
I wish I could join Julie in this endeavor that she has embarked on.
So I am showing my support by this blog.
I encourage you to donate and help with the fight.

We have all had family member and loved ones who
have fought this disease and Won or Lost.

Here is the link again to donate and Help Julie
Reach her Fundraising goal.
If you feel the tug to help please do so.
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ntxok/Whiterck11/jkimble

And I just want to add to Julie what an inspiration you are to those around you. Your light shines brightly to all who meet you. I hope the best for you in your goals both personal and in your fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment