I'm an Influenster!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Up To Date

Just a little end of the year update on my house life.
I have signed up to sell thirty-one gifts.
I am having my first party this week.
As of today I have cleaned and cleaned to get the
house back in shape after Christmas threw up everywhere.

I am excited and nervous too!
I have no idea how to conduct a party,
well the theory's.
But theory is one thing.
Actually doing it another.

In other news we are expecting more Dotson puppies.
Oh boy.
I had not yet recovered from the last batch.
But they are cute!

My son is very into Lego's as of now.
The good thing is that he does like to read as well.
At least he divides his time with good habits too.

The Hubby is happy with his job.
Union work took some getting used to.
But now he says he only wants to have a union job
from now on.


We are looking forward to the new year.

If you are interested here is the links for our
Photography page and my thirty-one link.
http://www.mythirtyone.com/crystalsj31/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/JohnsonProStudio

Have a safe and happy new year!

Hit count goal is currently at 47 hits to go!
Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment